In honor of our anniversary, I am going to list some of my favorite things about our first year of marriage:
1. You know how sometimes when we go to bed we start laughing for no apparent reason? I love it! It makes me feel like a hyper little kid at a sleepover, in a good way.
2. How you kiss me good-bye every morning before you leave for PT. Sure, I may be drooling and/or mouth breathing but you don’t let that stop you and it’s very sweet.
3. Saturday mornings. Especially the Saturday before you left. We went to the dog park and even though it was wet and we got our shoes covered in mud we still played with Levi down in the river. That was like the perfect morning to me.
4. Skiing. I fell down a lot and had a few mental break downs but in the end we always had fun and I am glad I could share in one of your interests. I mean I tried to get into WoW but we saw how that turned out.
5. Watching our trifecta of NBC shows on Netflix. I know I complained about watching reruns over and over again, but at the same time I like that no matter the situation in my life, a quote from 30 Rock, The Office or Parks and Recreation pops in my brain to make me laugh. I also like that I can say these random quotes to you at any moment and you know what I am talking about.
Well, I will stop there because these are getting longer and longer. I have to admit that this morning I was a little down thinking about how we were not together on this special day. However, I have decided to think of things in a different way. Sure, we aren’t together this year for our anniversary but next year we will be and we will be so happy and have even more reason to celebrate with you being home. I just feel very lucky to have you in my life at all and that is something I need to remember. Happy anniversary!!
p.s. I took a picture of your beautiful flowers but need to load it on the computer so I will post it soon!